The system is designed with JTS newest generation wireless technology. To cope with the squeezed radio spectrum the system provides more compatible channels within limited bandwidth. The R-4 is a 4 channel system in a 19” one U case. Antenna outputs and AC power supply are designed to be cascaded. It provides great convenience to installation.
JTS patented REMOSET feature sends all microphone data by pushing of one button. Moreover all 4 microphones can receive correspondent data at the same time after one pushing. As always JTS provides detailed and full adjustment for best audio and radio performance
- Up to 36MHz of bandwidth with a maximum of 1440 channels to choose from
- Adjustable squelch level
- Default with 6 groups, up to 22 available
- User-defined groups provided
- Automatic scan
- Provided with antenna booster power
- JTS patent: the latest RF REMOSET allows the transmission of not only frequency, but also data such as sensitivity, low cut, transmission power and key lock to the transmitter.
- With one push of the REMOST key, upto four transmitters can be synchronized.
- RF "no signal" alert on LCD display
- AF "microphone mute" alert on LCD display
- Transmitter "low battery" alert on LCD display
- Antenna and power cascading for improved performance and convenience.
JSS-4B HANDHELD FEATURES
* 2400 to 3000 selectable frequencies
* Preset 15 groups each of up to 63 compatible channels
* Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) synthesized tune
* Extended dynamic range and smooth frequency response.
* Adjustable transmission power between Low and High
* The panel Lock-On function prevents tampering and RF interruption
* Together with JTS various capsules preferred miking is assured.
* The JSS-4B is a handheld microphone fitted with a JTS SAM-8WLN Dynamic Capsule.
* It is designed with a slot-in charging feature when fitted with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries.